Copyright 2013. sarah Schaefer. All rights reserved.

What paperwork is needed for shipping my horse?

- A current health certificate & coggins from your veterinarian is required at the time of pick-up.

Will you take my tack also?

- We can take a reasonable amount of tack if needed, just let us know at the time of booking so we can make the necessary arrangements.

What will my horse eat?

- We provide alfalfa hay which is permitted in all states. If your horse is on a special diet we will feed what you provide, although grain is not recommended. Drivers stop every four to six hours to hand water the horses.

Should I wrap my horses legs?

- Wrapping your horse's legs is your decision. However, if the wraps become loose, our drivers will remove them and not reapply them. Velcro boots can be reapplied, if necessary. We recommend that you acclimate your horse to the boots prior to shipping.